Friday 5 September 2014

I'm Back...

I started this blog about a year ago when I was sitting on the couch bored, and looking for a hobby; I think we've all been there where we just don't know what to do with our spare time. I thought I would enjoy creating my very own space on the internet where I could post my raw and honest thoughts and opinions about different topics, give advice, and discover other cool blogs. After a couple of posts of creating my blog, I completely bailed on the whole thing, and really never looked back until now. I've decided that this time I want to commit to it, and make an effort to put out regular posts. I mean, I don't even know if anyone will see this - or even care what I have to say, but I don't care. I think it's kind of cool to look back on things from the past and see where you were at in certain points of your life, what type of music you were into, who you looked up to, ect... 

Anyway, enough blabbing. The point I'm trying to make here is that I'm planning on making more frequent posts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment