Friday 5 September 2014

Childhood Happiness




Look at me go, two posts in one day. But after my last post, I was thinking about what I was going to do for the rest of the day. It's a Friday and for me this means that I don't have class. I actually get Thursdays and Fridays off until October, then I'll be doing my clinical placement. Anyway, I was thinking about some tv shows that I used to be obsessed with when I was younger, and how I wish they still aired them on tv. However, we don't live in a perfect world but thankfully we have the internet. So I searched up a couple cult favourites of mine and watched them religiously for a few months. I love watching shows from my childhood... it just makes me feel happy lol. Maybe this post will inspire you to watch some shows you used to love, or maybe I introduced you to some new ones. 

No comments:

Post a Comment