Tuesday 17 February 2015

2015 Update

Hey guys! Happy 2015!! I know I haven't been making much blog posts lately but I have been really busy with school. I know that's my usual excuse.. but it's true. I'm a full time student in my second year of University in a very demanding program. But, this is my passion, and my hobby so I plan on making more posts as frequently as I can. 

Anyways... I have been thinking for a while of doing a Nursing School 101 section with my tips, and advice for other students planning on entering nursing school, or for students who are already going through nursing school. I think it would be a great place to share advice and experiences with other students. If anyone is interested in that just leave a comment, or like this post! 

Also, I just made a new post on my beauty page on the Wet n Wild Poster Child 8 pan palette, so if you're interested in that check out my review/swatches! I am also planning on doing more reviews in the next coming days on the Makeup Geek fall collection pigments, the Too Faced melted lipsticks, ect... 

If you are interested in seeing any of those reviews check out my beauty page! Thanks so much for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment