Sunday 21 September 2014

Little Miss Dior

Recently I was on a hunt to find a new perfume as I was running out of my previous one. I am usually drawn to the Vera Wang perfumes like Lovestruck, or Princess but I wanted to step outside of my comfort zone and get something new, something a little bit different from what I normally wear. I was out and about at the mall this past week and found myself in Shoppers (as I usually do...) and decided to give some perfumes a sniff. I have always loved the packaging of the Marc Jacobs perfumes but was never fond of the smell of them... just not my thing. However, I decided to give the Daisy Eau So Fresh another sniff. Tempted by the bottle and the fresh, florally smell; I contemplated purchasing it but took a few days to think about it. Then on another trip to Shoppers a few days later, I decided to get my boyfriend to smell the Daisy perfume. We both agreed that we weren't too fond of the scent for me. I decided to smell another perfume and fell completely in love. It was definitely love at first sight (or sniff). The perfume that I soon became addicted to is the Miss Dior Eau De Toilette. 

This perfume is so classy, elegant and mature, and the scent is so fresh, light and not over powering. It's a perfect daytime or night time appropriate scent, and perfect for any season. It is very distinct and lingers beautifully throughout the day. The packaging is so classy, girly and sleek. I love everything about this perfume and would highly recommend it to anyone. I feel like this perfume would be school/work appropriate as well, considering the scent is not too strong and because it is an ''eau de toilette'' it is a bit lighter than regular perfumes. This is what the notes and style of the perfume are said to be on Sephora's website:

The notes in this perfume are:
Blood Orange Essence, Neroli Essence, Rose Essence, Indonesian Amber Patchouli Essence. 

The style of this perfume is:
Elegant. Exuberant. Romantic.

I paid a little over $100 for this perfume and believe it was worth every penny. I usually pay roughly the same price for the Vera Wang perfumes and they last about a year for me before I have to repurchase. 

If you are in the market for a new perfume I highly suggest giving this one a sniff, or if you have it already leave your thoughts in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment